Invite your friends over for this special mocha teatime treat.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
- 4 oz (125 g) bittersweet chocolate
- 4 cups (1 L) 2% or skim milk
- 4 Earl Grey Tea tea bags
- Grate chocolate. Reserve 1/2 oz (15 g) for garnish. Set aside.
- In small saucepan, heat milk until steaming and small bubbles form around edge of pan. Remove from heat. Add tea bags and remaining chocolate. Cover and steep for about 10 minutes or until tea is well flavoured.
- Remove tea bags and discard. Divide tea among mugs or latte glasses and sprinkle with reserved chocolate
- If you have an immersion blender or latte whisk/frother, you can froth the milk after removing the tea bags.