Cinnamon Spice Mulled Cider
Nothing says the holidays like a warm cup of spiced cider. This flavourful mulled tea cider is sure to warm you up.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
- 4 Warmth Cinnamon Spice Tea tea bags
- 4 cups (1 L) apple cider
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) fresh or frozen (thawed) cranberries
- In saucepan set over medium heat, warm apple cider for 6-8 minutes, or until steaming and small bubbles form around edge of pan.
- Reduce heat to low. Add tea bags; heat for 8-10 minutes or until cider is well flavoured. Remove tea bags and discard.
- Divide cider mixture evenly among 4 mugs or latte cups. Garnish with cinnamon sticks and cranberries.
- Add slices of orange for a splash of seasonal citrus flavour if desired.