Ginger Mint Infused Broth
Full of nutritional benefits, this easy to make bone broth is packed with flavour and makes a restorative, comforting beverage.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
- 4 Pure Peppermint Tea tea bags
- 8 cups (2 L) beef bone broth
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) thinly sliced fresh ginger
- In saucepan set over medium heat, add tea bags, bone broth and ginger and heat for 6-8 minutes, or until steaming and small bubbles form around edge of pan.
- Remove from heat, cover and steep for about 10 minutes or until well flavoured. Remove tea bags and ginger. Discard.
- Serve warm, or let cool completely and transfer to jars, then seal and refrigerate for up to 7 days.
- Bone broth can also be frozen for up to six months and defrost as needed.