Always a crowd pleaser, this easy green tea sangria is fresh, fruity, and alcohol free.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Total time: 1 hour & 15 minutes
- 6 cups (1.5 L) water
- 6 Pomegranate Green tea bags
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) granulated sugar
- 2 cups (500 mL) white grape juice
- 1 cup (250 mL) sliced strawberries
- 1 apple, cored and chopped
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 lime, sliced
- 2 cups (500 mL) soda water, chilled
- Pour water into a large saucepan. Bring to a boil. Add tea bags and sugar; remove from heat. Steep, covered, for 5 minutes. Carefully squeeze the tea bags to release as much liquid as possible. Discard.
- Stir in white grape juice. Cool to room temperature. Refrigerate, covered, until well chilled. Add strawberries, apple, orange, lemon, and lime slices. Chill, covered, for 1 hour or up to 24 hours. Stir in soda water just before serving.
- Use frozen berries if desired.
- The sangria is just as delicious with our Lemon Green tea
Per serving: 65 calories, 0 g fat, 0 mg cholesterol, 0 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrates, 1 g fibre, 15.5 g sugars, 0.4 g protein.