This fresh and flavourful iced tea with ginger and mint is the perfect pick-me-up.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes (+ 2 hours 10 minutes standing time)
- 4 Pure Green Tea tea bags
- 8 cups (2 L) water
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) honey
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) sliced fresh ginger
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) fresh mint leaves
- Ice cubes
- In a large saucepan, heat water for 6-8 minutes or until boiling.
- Remove from heat. Add tea bags; cover and steep for about 10 minutes or until well flavoured. Remove tea bags and discard.
- Stir in honey, ginger, and lemon slices; let cool completely. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until chilled.
- Stir in fresh mint. Divide among ice-filled glasses.
- Tea can be refrigerated for up to three days.