Enjoy classic peach cobbler flavours from the comfort of your mug. Bonus: no baking required!
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Total time: 5 minutes
- 1 Bellini Peach Orange tea bag
- 1 Rooibos Vanilla tea bag
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) boiling water
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) turbinado sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) skim milk
- Steep tea bags in boiling water for 3-4 minutes. Remove and discard.
- Stir in half of the sugar.
- In small heavy-bottom saucepan, heat milk over medium heat for about 5 minutes or until just steaming. Froth with whisk or milk frother.
- Divide steeped tea between two mugs and top with frothed milk.
- Sprinkle with remaining sugar.
- Make any of your favourite Tetley teas into an indulgent latte with the addition of steamed milk and your favourite sweetener.