These bite-size boosts of energy are perfect as a quick breakfast or to have on hand as an on-the-go snack.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes (+ 10 minutes standing time)
- 4 Super Herbal Sunshine Tea – Lemon & Orange tea bags
- 2 cups (500 mL) large-flake oats
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) pitted Medjool dates
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) toasted shredded coconut
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) – chia seeds
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) honey
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) nut butter
- Remove contents from tea bags. Combine with oats.
- In a large bowl, soak dates in hot water for about 10 minutes or until softened. Drain well. Transfer to food processor. Pulse until smooth.
- Add oat mixture, coconut, chia seeds, honey, and nut butter to food processor; pulse until mixture comes together.
- Shape tablespoonfuls into balls and enjoy.
- Energy balls can be refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 1 week.