Superfood Cookies & Cream Bark
Festive and delicious, this loaded chocolate bark (made using our limited edition Cookies & Cream tea) makes for a perfect treat or a thoughtful hosting gift. Make them in advance to have them on hand for last-minute holiday visitors!
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Total time: 35 minutes (+ 25 minutes standing time)
Skill Level: Easy
Serves: 4 to 6
- 2 Indulgence Cookies & Cream tea bags
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) organic cane sugar
- 8 oz (250 g) chopped dark chocolate
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) hemp seeds
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) flaky salt
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Steep tea bags in 3/4 cup (75 mL) boiling water for 10 minutes or until flavourful (discard bags). Transfer tea to small saucepan set over medium heat. Stir in cane sugar; bring to a simmer and cook, stirring occasionally, for 18 to 20 minutes or until mixture is thickened and has a caramel consistency. Refrigerate until cooled.
- Meanwhile, in medium heatproof bowl set over medium saucepan of barely simmering water, stir dark chocolate until smooth and melted.
- Pour chocolate in even layer in prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle with cranberries, pumpkin seeds and hemp seeds. Drizzle with cooled tea syrup and sprinkle flaky salt over top.
- Let cool until fully set, then break into smaller pieces before serving.
- Bark can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week.
- Our Indulgence Cookies & Cream Tea is a limited edition product. We think this recipe would also taste great using our Earl Grey Vanilla Tea and our Vanilla Bean Chai Tea, two blends available all year.